Friday, April 24, 2020

Covid-19...definitely another blow artistically.

It's hitting me again how tough these last couple years have been for me artistically.  Losing so many original paintings, my entire studio, as well as basic structure to daily function that greatly effects my artistic energy and forward movement because of the fire...it's feeling a bit like I'm trying to swim with my legs tied up.  This Covid-19 pandemic feels like at least an arm (if not most of my fingers) are also fettered.  Sigh.

I can no longer promote/sell/display my artwork publicly, not being able to even access some of it.

I can no longer network face to face, attend conferences, do photo shoots, or paint outside.

Finances are tight and so people are not going to be interested in buying artwork.

So what's my point?  I will continue on!  Time to stop writing about all the new realities, and go pick up my brush.  Even if with only 2 fingers and no (figurative) legs to stand on.

No comments: